For all your wellness needs.
Disability Support & Plan Coordination
At KALT Wellness, we strive to satisfy all our clients’ needs by providing them with comprehensive and high quality services. Each individual has unique needs, which means they each require a specific combination of activities or treatments to help them find wellness.
Our client list is constantly expanding, which allows us to add more and better offerings to help our valued customers find the well-being that they strive for. Continue reading for further information about our services. If you would like to discuss pricing, please make sure to contact us.
Looking for a support Coordinator?
Let us help you to maximise your NDIS plan and connect you to the supports you need. We’ll put you in touch with one of our local support coordinators who will provide you with as much or as little assistance as you need to implement your plan. To get started with our support coordination service, simply call our friendly team on +611800955580 or send us a message.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is revolutionising the way you identify the supports you need to live your life.
With more choice and control over how, when and where your supports are provided, the NDIS puts you at the centre of the decision-making process about how you want to live your life.
The NDIS takes a lifetime approach, supporting you today and for the future with a focus on improving outcomes throughout your life.
KaltWellness provides a personalised service to make sure you get the most out of your support, according to your individual requirements. We help you understand what is possible, and you decide how your chosen support will help you achieve your goals in areas such as independence, involvement in your community, education, employment as well as health and wellbeing.
KaltWellness can help you with
- Connection: We assist with developing knowledge, experience and connections within the community and broader systems of support.
- Support Design: We work closely with the participant to establish an understanding of plan funding and its purpose. Our support coordinator will ascertain the participant’s confidence and skills, and help identify what they want from our services. Great emphasis will be placed on developing and designing support solutions to meet the participant’s needs and goals.
- Establish Supports: Our support coordinators help with identifying and considering further options, and link the participant to broader support systems. Where practical, we create a supports and action strategy, facilitating the implementation of the participant’s plan.
- Crisis: Our support coordinators assist with resolving points of crisis as well as developing capacity and resilience in the participant’s network.
- Coach, Refine, Reflect: We coach the participant through challenges that come up, and help them with preparing to review and report on their outcomes.
- Access: We provide access to a network of health care professionals, mental health experts as well as a great variety of therapy options, from art therapy to equine therapy, and recreational activities, such as sports, art classes and holiday camps. Our coordinators have relationships with many communities across Australia, and therefore a broad range of needs and services.
- Mobility: Our coordinators will meet the participant at their home or a place that is most convenient.
- Inclusivity: We are able to assist people with all kinds of disabilities, from basic to complex needs.
NDIS Supports: what you need to know
As a person with disability, or a parent or carer of a child with disability, it can be tricky to understand what support is available to you through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The NDIS takes a goal-based approach to funding and services, meaning the services available to you or your loved one will vary depending on what you need help to achieve.
What is Assistance with Social and Community Participation?
It’s about getting more involved with your community, being social, and participating in recreational activities with our range of social and community supports designed to help you enjoy your hobbies, see your friends, and have some fun.
This category covers assistance with activities that build skills and independence. Support types that you may be able to access under the Assistance with Social and Community Participation in your NDIS Plan include experiences that aim to improve your ability to interact and participate with your surrounding community. KaltWellness can help you access social and community activities such as the below, and provide a support worker if you need assistance participating.
The KaltWellness community access program is centered around an exciting calendar of group-based activities. The calendar is driven by client interest and can be accessed flexibly based on your individual preferences for the range of activities on offer. You will meet like-minded people in a supportive, fun environment and get to enjoy new experiences.
Our unique program is very popular due to our diverse range of activities that have broad appeal. Our clients help us put together a changing calendar of safe and enjoyable activities which include art, recreation, social, sporting and adventure pursuits. You won’t have any time to be bored, you can expect to have fun and:
- Discover your local communities recreational activities and clubs
- Develop and enhance your recreational skills and abilities
- Try new things you may not otherwise be able to access
- Make new friends and establish new peer support networks
Many NDIS participants have some type of therapy in their plan, such as physiotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy or support from a dietician. For many, therapy is crucial to achieving the goals in their NDIS plan – but accessing it with your NDIS funds can be complex and hard to understand. Various therapies and supports can feature in several categories, so it’s often difficult to keep track of your spending and sometimes therapists struggle to find out how to invoice their services or what price to charge.
- Improved Daily Living
This is usually the support category that covers therapy services in your NDIS plan, and it includes most of the major therapeutic treatments. As the name of the category suggests, it covers all therapy that can ‘improve your daily living skills’, from speech therapy to art therapy to equine therapy.
- Improved Relationships
Therapies that are covered under this category are intended to help you make positive changes to your ability to socialise and relate to others. It can provide funding to help control concerning behaviours, and can include supports like occupational therapists, psychologists, behavioural therapists and psychiatrists.
- Improved Health & Wellbeing
This category covers funding for activities which can help you support, maintain or increase your physical mobility or wellbeing. It can include funding for supports like nutritionist, exercise physiology and personal trainers.
At KaltWellness, we see many different people. We design our programs specific to each individual and their goals. We can do this as we have a team of supporters including Jane Falconbridge (Occupational Therapist), Katie Bilz (Nutritionist), Equine Specialist and more.
This information will be used to contact you back. It is purely for that reason and shall not be used to spam you or to be given to other businesses. By clicking the tick above you give the above information over to us for the reason stated above and no other reason. (GDPR terms and conditions) Alternatively, give us a call +61 1800955580
Your No.1 Partner for everything that is Australia
At Kalt Collective we strive for total wellbeing. Australia has long been known as the wellness capital of the world and in this notion we drive all that is Kalt Collective to convey this.
As we focus on migration, wellness, tourism and children with our equine solution we drive all our pursuits to your wellbeing and a stress limited life. Through our help and facilitation we hope to bring all a full engineered solution that encompasses what you hold dear.
Copyright © 2020 The Kalt Collective | All Rights Reserved.