Due to her extensive training and experience, Kalt nutritionist Katie combines medical nutrition therapy and health coaching to deliver lasting behaviour changes to positively impact health and wellness outcomes in clients including NDIS participants.
Katie’s coaching background will help you or your NDIS participant transform the body, mind and spirit. She’ll make it easy to try new foods, healthy eating behaviours, exercise options, and stress management techniques.
Nutrition Therapy combined with Health Coaching enables you/your participant to:
- Set attainable goals that will improve your health and overall well-being
- Increase your energy levels and reduce spikes and crashes during the day
- Eat delicious food that makes you feel great
- Reach a healthy weight and get the tools to stay there
- Get rid of pesky cravings and stop being controlled by your food
- Save time and money by learning how to fit true healthy eating into your busy schedule
- Feel less stressed, more clear-headed, and have the tools to manage stress long term
- Feel more connected to your body, and confident in your daily relationships
If you think this unique combination of nutrition therapy and health coaching might be right for you or your NDIS participant, schedule a complimentary health consultation today. During the consultation we’ll discuss if coaching might be a good fit and strategize about your next steps.